Metal Roofing, Wall and Interior Panel
Known to provide exceptional strength and durability, 7/8” Corrugated panels have a repeating wave pattern that offer a visual appeal to any Commercial or Residential project.
Available with an optional anti-siphon channel for added water protection allowing for single overlaps and better coverage per panel.
- 32″ covererage in 26 and 24 gauge steel
- 30″ covererage in 28 gauge steel
- Standard lengths are 4’ to 40’
- Comes in a wide choice of attractive colours, Galvanized Plus or Galvalume Plus material
- Low slope capability to 2/12
- Architectural design flexibility
Features & Benefits
28 Gauge Premium Colours (30″ Coverage only)
28 Gauge Specialty Series Colours (30″ Coverage only)
26 Gauge Premium Colours
26 Gauge Textured Series Colours
24 Gauge Premium Colours
24 Gauge Pattern Series Colours
24 Gauge Specialty Series Colours
Please note that the colours represented on this page are produced as closely as possible to the actual product and are for sample purposes only. For actual product samples please contact your nearest dealer.
- Fastening Pattern
- Trims & Flashings
- Perspectra Paint Brochure
- Square Foot Coverage Table
- Load Tables 33 Grade - Imperial
- Load Tables 33 Grade - Metric
- Load Tables 80 Grade - Imperial
- Load Tables 80 Grade - Metric
Did you know?
Metal roofing is safe for your family. It’s fire resistant, and unlike asphalt shingles and can support much heavier loads of snow during cold winter months.