Stone Coated Metal Roofing Shingles
Rich Appearance of Thick-Cut Shingles
Robust, thick-cut DECRA Shingle XD provides the bold look and distinct shadow lines of heavy architectural shingles in a lightweight roofing profile that is warrantied to last a lifetime. Stone-coated steel provides strength and endurance that eliminates recurring roofing replacement costs with an elegant roofing solution that stands up to hail, rain, fire, storm debris, and even hurricane-force winds.
Variety of Colour Options
DECRA’s Shingle XD is available in a broad range of colors and adds a rich appeal to traditionally styled homes that require the look of heavy-cut shingles with the exceptional durability of stone-coated steel.
- Wind: Warrantied up to 120 mph
- Hail: Class 4 Impact Resistance (Highest Rating)
- Fire: Non-combustible Class A Fire Rated Material
- Snow & Ice Non-porous, freeze and thaw resistant
- Installation Method: Direct to Deck
- Steel – Aluminum-Zinc Hot Dip Coating
- Ceramic Coated Stone Granules
- Product Size: 14-1/8″ x 52-3/8″
- Installed Exposure: 12-1/4″ x 49-1/2″
- Panels per Square: 23.8 per 100 sq. ft.
- Installed Weight: 150 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.