PVC Wall & Ceiling Panels
THE STRONG CHOICE FOR PVC WALL & CEILING PANELS
Kodiak Wall & Ceiling Panels are a sanitary, PVC based product designed to clad indoor wall and ceiling surfaces for any type of project. Kodiak interlocking panels provide a smooth finish with no exposed fasteners. Available in white with matching trims.
KEY ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
- 3/8″ thick panel combined with heavy wall thickness gives Kodiak outstanding strength
- Cost effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall.
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit
- Meets CFIA (Canada) and FDA (U.S.A.) requirements for walls and ceilings
- Available in standard and custom lengths
- Hidden fasteners provide smooth finish
- Made from 100% virgin PVC, Kodiak is highly resistent to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
- Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
- Supports attic insulation loads
- Pre-punched nailing flange
- Bright clean appearance
- Available in white 100% virgin PVC. Other colours are available. Please ask your dealer for more information.
- Dairy, Hog, and Poultry Farms
- Garage Ceiling / Wall Panels
- Riding Stables
- Food Processing Plants
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Meat Packaging Facilities
- Restaurant Kitchens
- Cannabis Facilities
- Car Washes
- Nursing Homes
- Health Care Facilities
- Public Bathrooms
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- KODIAK PVC Panels are 16″ wide and come in
8′, 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 18′, 20, lengths.
- Custom lengths are available.
- KODIAK PVC Panels are white with matching trims.
- All trims are 12′ in length.
- Flame Spread Class A, values of 20 (CAN/ULC S102.2) & 15 (ASTM E84).
- Meets CFIA (Canada) and FDA (U.S.A.) approval requirements for walls and ceilings.
- 99.9% kill for bacteria and fungi using ISO 22196 test.