PVC Wall & Ceiling Panel
Wherever you need a smooth finish that is easy to clean, low maintenance and abuse resistant, TRUSSCORE PVC Sanitary Wall and Ceiling Panel has your project covered.
TRUSSCORE PVC Wall and Ceiling Panels are designed to exceed your most demanding expectations. They meet and/or exceed modern hygienic construction and statutory building codes; and are transforming construction practices in Canada and the United States.
- TRUSSCORE’S unique truss design and heavy wall thickness provides industry leading spanning properties and high strength.
- TRUSSCORE’S surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, chemicals and moisture.
KEY ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
- Industry leading 1/2 inch thick panel combined with unique inner webs gives Trusscore outstanding strength not found in thinner panels.
- Inner truss design for rigidity and high strength
- Cost effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall.
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit
- Meets CFIA (Canada) and FDA (U.S.A.) requirements for walls and ceilings
- Comes in standard and custom lengths
- Hidden fasteners
- Made from 100% virgin PVC, Trusscore is highly resistent to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
- Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
- Supports attic insulation loads
- Pre-punched nailing flange
- Bright clean appearance
TRUSSCORE PVC Wall & Ceiling Panels have your job covered. Wherever you need easy-to-clean, low maintenance hygienic or abuse resistant paneling.
- Dairy, Hog, and Poultry Farms
- Home Ceiling / Wall Panels
- Riding Stables
- Food Processing Plants
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Meat Packaging Facilities
- Restaurant Kitchens
- Theme Parks
- Car Washes
- Nursing Homes
- Health Care Facilities
- Public Bathrooms
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- TRUSSCORE is available in standard 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 20 foot lengths. Custom lengths are available.
- TRUSSCORE PVC Wall and Ceiling Panel is available in 16″ width.
- Flame Spread Classification of 5 as per CAN/ULC S102.2-10
- Meets CFIA (Canada) and FDA (U.S.A.) approval requirements for walls and ceilings