Metal Roofing and Cladding
Designed for roof slopes above 2/12, the stepped rib design provides strength and good looks as a roofing or wall panel.
- 28 and 26 gauge steel
- Standard lengths from 4′ to 40′.
- Comes in a wide choice of attractive colours, Galvanized Plus or Galvalume Plus material
- Low slope capability to 2/12
- Architectural design flexibility
- Purlin bearing leg design makes panel alignment and fastener engagement easy and consistent
Features & Benefits
28 Gauge Premium Colours
28 Gauge Specialty Series Colours
26 Gauge Premium Colours
26 Gauge Textured Series Colours
- Fastening Pattern
- Install Guide
- Trims & Flashings
- Load Tables - Grade 50
- Load Tables - Grade 80
- Perspectra Paint Brochure
- Square Foot Coverage Table
- Perforated Panel Specification Sheet
Did you know?
Metal roofing is 100% recyclable however over 1 billion pounds of asphalt shingle waste goes to landfills every year.