RDBP consists of a double layer of polyethylene bubbles, sandwiched between a metalized aluminum sheet, and a white polyethylene surface. It is ideal for many under-slab insulation applications, as the aluminum surface is treated with a coating designed to protect it from corrosion.
Using RDBP in your construction project improves the efficiency of radiant heating systems, and significantly reduces heat-loss to the ground below. RDBP is also an approved vapor barrier.
- Protective coating over aluminum surface
- Reduces heat loss to the ground below
- Quick, safe, and easy to install
- Double bubble provides an effective thermal break
- Available in 500 sq. ft. and 750 sq. ft. rolls
- Radiant heat over a wood floor
- Radiant heat in a concrete floor
- Under a wood sub-floor (over concrete)
- Under Carpet
- NOMINAL THICKNESS
1.25 oz/sq. ft.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE
-50F to 180F
- FIRE RATING
Class 2 / Class B
- WATER VAPOR PERMEABILITY
< 0.02 Perms