Wherever you need a smooth finish that is easy to clean, low maintenance and abuse resistant, TRUSSCORE PVC Sanitary Wall and Ceiling Panel has your project covered.
TRUSSCORE PVC Interlocking Liner Panels are designed to exceed your most demanding expectations. They meet and/or exceed modern hygienic construction and statutory building codes; and are transforming construction practices in Canada and the United States.
- TRUSSCORE'S unique webbed design provides outstanding spanning capability as well as high-strength.
- TRUSSCORE'S surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, chemicals and moisture.
- TRUSSCORE PVCInterlocking Liner Panel comes in standard 10, 12 and 16-foot lengths. Custom lengths are available.
KEY ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
- Bright clean appearance
- Virtually maintenance free – Just wipe it clean
- Class A fire rating, non-flammable
- Comes in standard and custom lengths
- Economical, excellent investment
- Hidden fasteners
- High strength to weight ratio
- Highly resistant to moisture and most chemicals
- Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
- Inner truss design for rigidity and strength
- Lightweight, fast easy installation
- Potential insurance savings
- Supports attic insulation loads
- Pre-punched nailing flange
TRUSSCORE PVC Interlocking Liner Panels have your job covered. Wherever you need easy-to-clean, low maintenance hygienic or abuse resistant paneling.
- Dairy, Hog, and Poultry Farms
- Home Ceiling / Wall Panels
- Riding Stables
- Food Processing Plants
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Meat Packaging Facilities
- Restaurant Kitchens
- Theme Parks
- Car Washes
- Nursing Homes
- Health Care Facilities
- Public Bathrooms
- Refrigerated Warehouses
• TRUSSCORE PVC Interlocking Liner Panel comes in standard 10, 12
and 16-foot lengths.
• Custom lengths up to 20' are available.
• Flame spread classification of 5 as per cAn/ulc s102.2-10
• Meets CFIA and FDA requirements for walls and ceilings