Stone Coated Metal Roofing Shake
Rustic Appeal of Hand-Split Shake
The rustic beauty and architectural detail of a thick, rustic, hand-split wood shake can endure for a lifetime with DECRA Shake XD. The durability and strength of stone-coated steel requires little to no maintenance and won’t turn gray after a few months like traditional shake. Stone-coated steel provides endurance that eliminates recurring roofing replacement costs with an elegant roofing solution that stands up to hail, rain, fire, storm debris, and even hurricane-force winds.
Variety of Colour Options
DECRA’s Shake XD is available in a broad range of colors providing all the aesthetic appeal of hand-split wood shakes with the exceptional durability of stone-coated steel.
- Wind: Warrantied up to 120 mph
- Hail: Class 4 Impact Resistance (Highest Rating)
- Fire: Non-combustible Class A Fire Rated Material
- Snow & Ice Non-porous, freeze and thaw resistant
- Installation Method: Direct to Deck
- Steel – Aluminum-Zinc Hot Dip Coating
- Ceramic Coated Stone Granules
- Product Size: 14-1/8” x 52-1/8”
- Installed Exposure: 12-3/8” x 49-7/8”
- Panels per Square: 23.4 per 100 sq. ft.
- Installed Weight: 150 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.