Hidden Fastener Metal Roofing
Quiet Protection for Your Roof
Backed by an amazing 40-year warranty, Pro-Lock Hidden Fastener Metal Roofing will add long term beauty to your home. Pro-Lock is installed over solid decking with an approved synthetic underlayment, providing a similar level of soundproofing as traditional shingles. Available in 12″ and 16″ panel widths with Striations, our new XD profile or Minor Rib profile, Pro-Lock can be custom cut to length for a perfect fit on your next project.
Pro-Lock Hidden Fastener Metal Roofing comes in a wide range of attractive colours, including a matte finish, that will enhance the beauty of any exterior.
- Weather-tight connection with no exposed fasteners
- Exceptional protection from wind, hail, water and fire
- Installs easily without need for clips
- Superior 40 year warranty
- Available in both 12” and 16” widths
- Standard lengths from 5′ to 35′.
- Attractive colour options including our textured series finish
- Available with striations, XD profile or minor ribs
- Pro-Lock can be used for roof & wall applications.
- Substrate: minimum 1/2” plywood with an approved underlayment.
- Always refer to local building codes before installing.
Features & Benefits
26 Gauge Premium Colours
26 Gauge Textured Series Colours
24 Gauge Premium Colours
24 Gauge Pattern Series Colours
24 Gauge Specialty Series Colours
Please note that the colours represented on this page are produced as closely as possible to the actual product and are for sample purposes only. For actual product samples please contact your nearest dealer.
- Install Guide
- Trims & Flashings
- Perspectra Paint Brochure
- Metal Roofing Brochure & Colour Chart
- Square Foot Coverage Table
- Bigfoot Snow Stops
Did you know?
Metal roofing can be installed directly over existing roofing materials, reducing waste materials going to the landfill.